It’s the day after Thanksgiving and the only things on your mind are cleaning yesterday’s mess and making a big pot of coffee. The last thing you want to think about what you’re going to make for dinner. Put that fridge full of Thanksgiving leftovers to use with these quick and easy recipes.
Sandwich Recipes for Turkey Leftovers
- Turkey Cranberry Sandwich – This differs a bit from the classic thanksgiving sandwich because it calls for two slices of cheddar cheese. We’ll never say no to cheese.
- Turkey Gobbler Sandwich – You can’t have Thanksgiving without eating a gobbler. This is one of my absolute favorites because it takes zero effort.
- Turkey Salad Sandwiches – With a total prep time of only ten minutes, this is a quick and easy recipe. It can be enjoyed with or without bread.
- The Waffled Gobbler – This tower of deliciousness is the epitome of brunch food. Also, this the sandwich you want if you’re in need of a hangover cure.
More Recipes for Turkey Day Leftovers
- Turkey A La King – Comfort food at its best. It’s similar to a pot pie, but without the crust.
- Leftover Turkey Casserole This is a great recipe because it incorporates any leftover veggies you may have.
- Turkey Dumplings – We love this recipe because its the type of thing you make and everyone will grab one to snack on.
- Turkey Noodle Soup– I look forward to the day-after soup, more than the actual turkey dinner. There’s nothing better than a cozy cup of soup.